Wednesday 2 December 2015

๐Ÿบ TGT GAMER ๐Ÿฏ - Who am I?

Information about TGT Gamer


Who am I 
My name is Jonathan S, 16 Years of age (16Y @ June 2015) and have been playing games since the PlayStation. Now with my gaming PC I am playing more games than ever...

Relationship Status

Single

Theme Tune



What consoles / gaming platforms do you own?

- Gaming Desktop
- Laptop (Fairly ok)
- Xbox 360
- Xbox one
- Nintendo Wii
- Nintendo Wii U
- Nintendo DS
- Nintendo 3DS
- PlayStation 2 (Sold as I wasn't using it)
- PlayStation (Sold as I wasn't using it)

Favourite games?
- Euro Truck Simulator 2
- TitanFall
- DirtyBomb
- GTA 5

Other online profiles?
Skype: s7onathan
Steam: ☣ ₮ษข₮ วฅฮฑแƒั”แนŸ ☣
Email: thegametesters@outlook.com
H&G: TGT_Gamer
Xbox: NHEP N00bHuner
Twitch: TheGameTesters_TGTGamer
F4L: Jackal Skywere
Youtube: TGT Gamer (Inactive currently)
Origin: N00bHunterPro
Curse: TGT_Gamer
Team Viewer: TGT Gamer
WOT: TGT Gamer
PlanetSide 2: TGT Gamer
RolePlay.me: TGT_Gamer
Rpol.net: TGT_Gamer
UKFur: Jackal Skywere
furaffinity.net: Jackal_Skywere
Snapchat: TGTGamer
Instagram: TGTGamer
Tumblr: sjonathanjs

Friendship Tiers
Tier 7 - Loved Ones [Family, Boy Friends]
Tier 6 - Best Friends [Very few make it here]
Tier 5 - Good Friends [Most likely know you in person]
Tier 4 - Friends [Doing well, at least I recognise your existence]
Tier 3 - Acquaintances (Gotta be at least here to make my FL)
Tier 2 - Neutral (To bad, not quite there yet)
Tier 1 - Dislike
Tier 0 - Mortal Enemies


Honorary Lists

(Most people are only allowed to be on a single list)

 Honorary Steam Friends

(In order of most important to me)
- Panley01 [Being my best friend]
- BADMANJAMES09 [An Amazing Person]
- Fiddle [Someone who is always there for you]
- Hyperion [An Amazing person]
- Unclepenguin [Being my Second best friend]
- Hoverboy_ [Deserves to be on here for going out with my sister]

Honorary Skype Friends

(In order of most important to me)
- Sam C [ Being my best friend]
- Leah C [Being my best friend]
- Callum B [A great friend]
- Becky H [someone I look up to]
- Jake W [That amazing one which seams to always fix everything...]
- Jamie H [That annoying one you can't get rid off]

Honorary F4L Friends
- Noxira [Always kind and helpful]

Other Honorary Friends
- nicolai0007
- Alexis Thomas (My Artist friend)

Topics Currently hot (Stuff I’m talking about)
- Cute Boys
- Loved Ones
- Dirty Bomb
- GTA 5 Mods
- GTA 5 - How to become a member of TheIr0nW0lves and become an animal in game
- F4L (Only if you know what it is)
- New Games Coming Out
- Being Gay
- All Role Play
- Arma 3
- Battlefield
- Battlefront
- Minecraft

No comments:

Post a Comment